If you’re part of a busy family you’ll know how disastrous it can be when one of your kitchen appliances breaks down. Suddenly the kids’ school uniforms and PE kits won’t get washed and ironed ready for school or your dishwasher has just leaked all over the floor and you find yourself wrestling with the dog to try and stop it from drinking the soap suds! Even the best appliances by some of the biggest and best brands out there can need repairing from time to time. If your kitchen appliances break down it can not only be a huge inconvenience to your household but it can be costly too.
So, one of the best solutions out there is rental. Snellings are Norfolk’s leading kitchen appliance and TV rental experts. What’s more you’ll be amazed at the range of products that we have available to rent. We cover all of those things that you rely on on a daily basis. In the kitchen you can rent cookers, washing machines, tumble dryers and dishwashers. In the living room we’ve got a huge range of the very latest LED 3D HD TVs available to rent. And we only use the very best brands like Sony, Bosch, Miele, Panasonic, Belling and Bose to name just a few. But why rent when you could buy?
Top 5 reasons for renting household appliances
1. Low up front-cost. In today’s climate many families may benefit from being able to make weekly or monthly rental payments rather than buying appliances on credit that could lead to payment problems or debt later on. At Snellings we’ll match any competitor quote – so you know you’re getting the best deal. Fact.
2. Little or no ongoing costs Whether it’s your dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dyer, or even your cooker if it goes wrong the last thing you want to be faced with when trying to get it repaired is a hefty bill. When renting a TV or any kitchen appliance you’ll no longer face call out or repair fees. What’s more if the problem is going to take a few days to fix we will loan you one – completely free of charge. If an appliance can’t be fixed then it’ll be replaced, again at no cost to you.
3. Time to fix If you call us before 10am one of our engineers will be with you the very same day. As we mentioned if you appliance or TV needs to be taken away to be repaired, then we can loan you a replacement so that you’re not left in the lurch while you wait for yours to be fixed. One of the most common problems washing machine owners run into is having to wait up to 30 days for a repair to be completed, and sometimes even longer if a part needs to be ordered. With our white goods rental packages there’s no waiting around.
4. Customer Service Whether you’re buying an expensive appliance or Television worth £1000’s of pounds, or renting a product for just £10 per month, you’ll still receive the same high level of Snellings customer service that we are so proud of. You’ll be taken care of whether you visit our showroom, call us or visit our online store. Our free technical advice is second to none and we’ll help you choose the right products based on your circumstances and when you’ve chosen, we’ll deliver and install everything, making sure it’s all working before we leave.
5. Get the latest and greatest Technology is constantly changing and evolving and our Smart Rental packages mean if something bigger and better comes along then you don’t have to save up for months and months to get in on the action. You get to enjoy all the latest and greatest technology and keep up with the times without spending a fortune. We not only offer a wide range of kitchen appliances but our Smart Rental packages are also available on a wide choice of TVs and audio-visual equipment so you could transform your whole home for just a few £’s a month. Get in touch today for more information!