The good news is our shops are open!
We’re also slowly re-introducing selected installation services. And we’re going back to collecting your old products from inside your home, and we’ll disconnect them if you’ve selected our install service. Our new safety measures remain, please read the latest information below so we can keep you and our colleagues safe.
Monday to Saturday – 8.30 am to 5.30pm
Sunday – CLOSED
The safety of our colleagues and customers is our priority, we are requesting all customers follow these guidelines when visiting our stores.
- We will be restricting customer numbers in store, so you may be asked to wait outside until invited into the store.
- Please shop alone where possible and keep 2 metres apart from other customers and staff whilst in store.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available, and you will be encouraged to use them as you enter and exit our stores.
- Please limit contact with products in store.
You can call us on 01603 712202. Call levels continue to be high, so please bear with us if you have trouble getting through to us. You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re offering installation services in Norfolk and Suffolk, on the following products:
- Basic TV Installations
- Gas and Electric cookers
Freestanding and Integrated:
- Gas and Electric ovens and hobs
- Washing machines and washer dryers
- Tumble dryers
- Fridge freezers
Other installation services may be available on request.
It’s important we continue to follow these safety precautions to make sure that we can install safely:
- Please keep at least 2m away from our installation engineers at all times
- If you can, stay in another room away from where our engineers are working – they’ll still get you to check everything is working OK before they leave
- Open windows in the room where we’ll be working and where possible have doors open so we don’t need to touch door handles
- Our engineers continue to follow the latest government advice on self-isolation or quarantine – this means that some install services may be changed last minute – please bear with us, we will get to you as quick as we can
- All installations are completed at the discretion of our install teams. If we’re unable to complete your install for any reason, we’ll discuss alternative arrangements with you.
Small Appliance Delivery
Our deliveries for small items are dispatched via APC they are currently operating a ‘No Contact Delivery’ procedure. Consignees will not be required to personally sign the ePOD device or hard copy document but will be required to provide their name verbally to the delivery driver whereby the driver will include this on the delivery record. If a customer refuses to provide their name, the consignment will not be left with them but fall under the ‘refused goods’ process.
Delayed delivery: Due to current high volumes, orders are taking up to 3 days for us to process, before we dispatch with APC. APC are prioritising medical deliveries throughout their network, so you may experience a 2-day delivery from dispatch.
Large Appliance Delivery
Our own fleet of delivery drivers are also operating a ‘No Contact Delivery’ any large appliance delivery will be delivered to the doorstep or outbuilding/garage with your agreement only. We will ring the doorbell or knock and stand 2 metres from your door and wait for you to accept this delivery. We will take photo proof of delivery instead of our usual signature.
To help keep both you and ourselves safe, would you please help us to exercise social distancing by keeping 2 metres away as much as possible. All our staff wear disposable gloves and have access to hand sanitizers to ensure their safety as much as possible.
Service & Repair calls
We are now back running and booking in repair calls.
Each request will be reviewed on an individual basis.
If you have any concerns please contact us on 01603 712202 or check this page for the latest updates.
We are constantly reviewing the unfolding situation, so please continue to review this page or follow us on Twitter or Facebook where we will also be sharing our updates on the situation as it unfolds.