Gerald Giles / Snellings are a long established, Award winning Electrical Retail company selling renting and servicing all types of Consumer Electronics and Kitchen Appliance Equipment to customers in Norfolk and North Suffolk. The company has two showrooms and runs two brand names, Snellings in Blofield Heath Norfolk and Gerald Giles in Ber Street Norwich.
The Company employs 28 staff over 2 locations with the head office in Blofield. We are a dynamic forward looking company that strives to deliver exceptional customer service.
An excellent opportunity for an additional Sales person to join our growing business. The ideal candidate will have existing experience in Sales, preferably in the electrical retail industry and you will be selling the latest TV, Audio and Kitchen appliances from top brands, like Bosch, Miele, Neff, Samsung Sony and Bose. As a Salesperson you will have good customer service skills, enthusiasm, self-motivation and be computer literate.
The successful candidate will be well presented, able to work under their own initiative, have excellent communication skills and a good basic knowledge of current technology. Previous experience in the Consumer electronics or Kitchen appliance industry would be a great advantage.
Job Type / Category
Sales Executive – Working hours will be 5 days per week between Monday to Saturday (Saturday working is essential), with a day off during the week. Working hours 9am – 5.30pm This position will offer the right candidate an excellent opportunity to join a long established developing business, which rewards its staff on success.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Serving customers by selling products and services that meet our customers needs
- Developing relationships with customers that encourage repeat business.
- Delivering exceptional customer service.
- Maintaining high quality showroom displays under management instruction.
- Checking Stock, pricing and availability for customers
- Liaising with manufacturers sales departments.
- Liaising between our own installers, engineers and customers
- Updating and maintaining Customer computerised database
- Entering Sales orders onto computerised Systems
- Dealing with customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers & keeping them updated through the sales and delivery process.
- Accepting in deliveries when necessary
- Gaining and maintaining industry knowledge by attending manufacturers training courses both on site and at manufacturer’s offices.
- Completing on-line training modules.
- Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills face to face and over the telephone.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office experience.
- Good Understanding of electrical technology & Kitchen appliances
- A good understanding on Sales processes and techniques.
- Good negotiating and sales closing ability.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- An ability to manage your own time without supervision.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility to undertake new Job challenges
- Salary Dependent on Experience,
- Access to comprehensive industry training courses
- Excellent Company pension and life insurance scheme
- Staff trade purchase scheme,
- Company Bonus scheme
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply for this role by email, attaching a CV to Mark Gook – Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org